Human Capital Services
Transtecs offers proven and tested Human Resources (HR) Support solutions, a demonstrated record of outstanding performance efficiencies, and a total commitment to excellence. We have a 20-year history of successfully performing HR Support for federal, state, and local governments, as well as commercial partners. Our HR approach centers on providing quality first-class performance, versatility, and flexibility with the ability to adapt successfully to changing agency requirements, policies, and conditions.
Our customers require personnel with highly technical skill complemented by soft skill sets to achieve their mission. Transtecs has developed an integrated approach to Professional Support based on our understanding from more than 30 contracts, and, 20 years of helping our government and commercial customers achieve their mission.
Transtecs is a full-service provider of HR support, services, and training. The foundation of our many successes originates from our HR, Management Consultancy, and Program Management core competencies and solutions and tailoring them to the needs of our customers.
Our HR Support Capabilities Include:
- Evaluate and align the HR service delivery model to the needs of the business. Diagnose and measure critical gaps and opportunities for improvement in HR service delivery
- Human Resource Operations to support processing of Government personnel actions, including processing manually or electronically Standard Form 50 and other related forms and documents
- Provide advice, guidance and assistance to supervisors and employees as well as HR staff in managing self-improvement training resources
- Comprehensive employee relations support in actions as they relate to complaints, grievances, and appeals
- Personnel liaison support for leave administration, recognition and awards, performance management and appraisal, insurance benefits, Thrift Savings Plan, and retirements; and we provide guidance and assistance in completing the necessary processes and documentation
- Outsourcing Support for comprehensive outplacement/career transition services in response to downsizing and reorganizing to include moving personnel to new positions inside or outside of the organization and retirement assistance. In addition, provide training, counseling, and guidance in areas such as self-assessments.