Records & Document Management
Transtecs implements active, standardized processes and commercial software packages as part of our Base and Facilities Operations Support system. We provide our customers' solutions to meet cost, schedule, and quality goals, mitigate risks, and manage key processes in supporting multiple scopes and responsibilities.
Our strategy includes implementing management control structures to Federal Government installation and facilities operations, through governance control boards as well as the tactical workforce level controls. Transtecs’ Earned Value Management (EVM) and International Organization for Standardization (ISO) quality systems were developed to actively manage and measure operations and scope plans, recommend appropriate services and projects to support plan execution, monitor workforce and subcontractor performance and cost, and provide our customers visibility into program support status.
Support services include:
Buildings and Structures Maintenance Transtecs provides full-services from master planning to base operations for the Federal Government.
- Education and Training Support Service
- Base Operations Support Services
- Aircraft Repair and Maintenance
- Airfield Management
- Base Supply, and Storage and Warehouse Functions
- Facilities’ Support Management and Maintenance Services
- Base Information Transfer Services (BITS)
- Technical Library Operations and Management
- Publishing Distribution Operations (PDO)
- Base Mailroom and Mail Distribution Services
- Vehicle Fleet Operations and Maintenance (VOM)