Features & Benefits
“Some of the products we develop may be considered commodities, but the service and quality we provide are definitely not.”
Technical sophistication by itself does not guarantee nimble operations or benchmark levels of customer service.
At Transtecs, we promise to deliver both with best-in-class lead times.
Consistently providing dock-to-line quality and on-time delivery for some of the world’s leading systems integrators is what makes Transtecs stand apart from the crowd.
Our goal is to provide our customers with complete peace of mind and an edge over their competition.
What is the Transtecs secret? We love what we do. We are dedicated to customer service and we love to see our customers’ products come to life. Figuring out new ways to ensure the success of your business is what makes us happy and it is what keeps us innovating and raising the bar on ourselves.
Our success stories paint the best picture of Transtecs’ service capabilities, however, below is a simple outline of the advantage services we offer:
Six Sigma and Just In Time (JIT)
- The five element approach : 1) define; 2) measure; analyze; 4) improve; and 5) control
- Kanban development
- Make-to-order, demand-based pull systems
- Complete assimilation to your MRP- or ERP-driven schedules
- Blanket order management, Inventory management
- Lead time average of 3 weeks or less
- Rapid cell development; Flexible machining cells where possible
- Full value stream engagement
- Lean scheduling techniques
- New process capabilities development
- Expedites for emergency needs
- Quick-turn prototyping
- Part program development assistance
- On-site issue investigation when necessary
- Extended partner network – we can help you out of tight spots even with needs that don’t fit our primary expertise.
- RFQ turnaround of 2-5 days on single part quotes
- Pro-active service team provides visibility on your critical project’s status
- Advance Warning System – Transtecs delivers over 98% on-time, but if there is a problem, we will call to let you know one week ahead of time.